We already know that a private email server from inside Trump’s home in the Trump Tower communicated with a Russian bank (Alfa-Bank) throughout the election in 2016, but now we know it goes deeper than that. (NOTE: If you are not familiar with the Alfa-Bank/Trump Tower connection thus far, you can go here and read the entire report)
An individual, who goes by the name ‘Tea Pain’ and is well known for their political insights and connections, has launched his own website that details the traffic to and from the Trump Tower server. It confirms that Jared Kushner had “a stealth data machine” for targeting voters.
Through Database Replication, which is when you make a change to one computer and it automatically applies to the other computers, Tea Pain shows the connections between Trump Tower, Russia’s Alfa Bank, and Betsy DeVos’ Spectrum Health. This allows only the changes made to be sent from one database to another.
So what does the data traffic patterns suggest? Check out the chart below. Behold, Kushner’s “Stealth Data Machine.”
Tea Pain summarized his findings in one stunning conclusion:
“Tea Pain’s working theory is that Russia created a voter targeting database with information gleaned from hacked DNC data rolls and other data rolls ‘acquired’ from other states to feed this growing contact database. That database originated at Russian Intelligence which was in turn replicated to Russia’s Alfa Bank. This is where the ‘data laundering’ takes place, Alfa Bank is the pivot point where the FSB’s data fingerprints are wiped clean.”
Tea Pain points out:
“The “beauty” of this system is its simplicity. Here’s some bullet-points to sum up.
- No special software needed. SQL Server is used in most every major enterprise. Replication is a built-in tool. No mysterious hidden processes, viruses, malware, etc.
- Virtually undetectable. No one would blink an eye at data replication, a standard business practice.
- Could all be set up remotely with only VPN credentials and remote desktop access, information that is often shared via routine third-party data audits. No one inside Trump Tower or Spectrum’s IT department need be involved. One Russian Intelligence data operative could set this up in less than an hour at each location. No low-level “conspirators” needed.
- Value could be added to the data anywhere in the chain and it would promote back to Russian Intelligence within 2-3 hours.
- All data-transmission would be out in the open, mixed in with the daily flow of business.
- Even if found, the data would look benign, just names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, social media handles, etc. No financial information. It would look just like a contact lead database purchased from any data-mining merchant.
- Trump/Spectrum operatives and employees in the United States could interact with this list and have no clue the origins of the data were nefarious. This plain-sight approach was the key to its success.
You can read his entire analysis here. It’s very technical but thorough. It’s no wonder the FBI is investigating the Trump Tower server and Jared Kushner’s ties to the campaign.
The dots keep getting connected and Trump keeps getting one step closer to the door.